"The best soft surfboards ever! “ – Jamie O’Brien
Jamie has charged some of the gnarliest waves out there and believes his models are the ultimate shore-break boards; plus he can throw chunks, bust an air or tweak a turn when the waves aren’t deathly. Not only do the JOB models offer performance, but the signature graphic reeks of tropical bliss.
More is better when it comes to having fun and the LOG delivers! In true Odysea® form, the LOG has a classic look and feel with mega-float performance so you can shred with ease and style. So whether you're a stoked grom learning to surf or a seasoned vet looking to maximize wave count, the Odysea LOG is for you! The LOG is a legit board designed by real surfers in California. Enjoy!
7’0” x 22.0” x 3.125” (72 Liters)
- Jamie O'Brien Signature Model.
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of Float and Easy Wave Catching.
- Stiff Dual Composite Core. Triple Wood Stingers!
- Durable HDPE Slick Bottom with Bumper-Tail.
- Old-School PE Deck with Throwback Design.
- High Performance Fin System with Removeable Fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
**ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT SHOP